Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger AWARD

I was given this award by Connie at Shady Creek What an HONOR it was to recieve this from Connie, Since she too also does vinyl lettering I know we both go to each other's blogs for "inspiration"





I have never met Connie but I know we alike in many ways! She is a very devoted mother and wife as I am. and We both have a passion for crafts and Vinyl Lettering.
Here are the rules:


The terms for accepting the award are:

1-) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award...


2-) Share 7 things about yourself...

3-) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers... and

4-) Contact the blogger and tell them about the award...

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I have been Married to the love of my life for almost 10 years but have been together for 10 years, combined we have 6 children  3 boys and 3 girls, but  we only have our 3 with us, (a story for another day)
We have Tylee(8), Tayzlee(6), Taten(3). We live in Preston Idaho
2. I have 5 jobs total outside my home and inside, I'm a sales rep for My Bull Frog.com a Verizon Dealer and I do vinyl lettering out of my home and I also sale SCENTSY  plus being a wife and a mother is a FULLTIME job in its self!

3. It drives me nuts when clothes and hangers are not facing the same direction!

4. I love doing crafts and just being with my family!

5. When my husband and I were first married we lived in California, and not in one area either we were all over the state of Cali with his work, thank goodness we didnt have our children yet, I love the warm weather of Cali but would never ever want to raise a family there! Maybe because I grew up in a small town and thats how I wanted to raise my family (even though when growing up I always said I would never live in my hometown!) Guess my strong family roots brought me home, WE lived across the street from my parents for 6 years and then we moved to our current location (around the corner from my parent) and the funny thing is growing up I always knew  I wanted to own the house we do! Some of the towns we lived in cali are: Los Banos, Calastoga, Cloverdale, Santa Rosa, Modesto, LA(downtown), San Fransico, Bakersfield, Oakland, Vellejo, Napa Valley and we were only there for 8months!!! Yes we traveled alot, what can I say when your have a husband who is a stainless steel pipe welder.

6. I was born 6 weeks early and only weight 3pounds 14 oz. I was a MILLION DOLLAR baby! I had to be life flighted to primary childrens hospital in SLC UT to be treated for a rare diease where part of my large intestine died, I had my last surgery when I was 2 years old and amazingly I was told I might have a hard time carry babies because of the amount of scare tissure I have incurred because of this, But thankfully I never had any problems with any of my beautiful babies!

7. last but not least a funny personal story, I met my husband in May of 1999, I had just got done watching a baseball game for my "then" boyfriends cousin, I had just sent the boyfriend on a Mission for the LDS church and I saw this WAY HOT Cowboy, he had went over to the local store so yes stupid I guess but Yes I went in after him to check out his WAY NICE WRANGLER BUTT, and then I left without saying a word, he flagged me over 10 mintues later and we met up in our grocery store parking lot, he asked me my name and we chatted for a bit and he asked me for my number because he wanted to take me out on a date that weekend so I agreeded and gave him my number, well he had his cute niece with him and I think she had other plans for him so needless to say she lost my telephone number but here is the kicker he remember my last name and what car I drove so he proceeded to call every CARTER in the phonebook until he found the right one matching me, so my mom took a message and when I got home she said "a Tom Salvesen called for you and let me guess he was the hot cowboy you saw at the baseball game", haha well yes he was so I called him, he took me out and he gave me my promise ring 8 days after we met and we have been together ever since! so yes TRUE LOVE IS REAL!!
I NOW PASS THIS AWARD ONTO THESE GREAT PEOPLE:

Teauna @ FROM CUPBOARD TO CUPBOARD

Toshia@ Vinyl Designs by Toshia

Wind Mill Lettering

Susie @ Vinyl Lettering by Susie

Auntie Lolo @ Auntie Lolo Crafts

Shelley @ Wonderfully Wordy

Kristi @ Punkin Seed Productions

Amanda @ Dejavu Crafts

Happy Happy Housewife

Nikki and Rhonda  @ To a mans heart a womans thighs

yes yes i know I slacked but it was way hard to find 10 ppl let alone 15 ppl because I think EVERYONE in blogland deserves this award!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I loved learning a bit about you. You are one busy woman! I appreciate the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bartni! :) And Congratulations on your award too!

    ReplyDelete