Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crafts

As most of us know we all love to do crafts and I think its really dumb to accuse people of stealing an idea that you saw on their blog, My friends and I really do try to give credit when we can but between 3 of us we look at tons of blogs so its hard to remember where the idea came from! This coming year I'm going to start writing down where I see a cute craft I want to make MY OWN! Then I for sure can give credit back, but for those of us that do vinyl or crafts we all know we saw the idea from somewhere and we just use the idea and come up with something of our own! Hope this doesn't offend anyone but I'm really tired of being told I cant come up with my own ideas or I'm stealing someones Idea! I look at it like this if you don't want others to make it their own with your idea then don't post your craft on your blog!

This is what the vinyl and craft business is all about! We all USE every ones Ideas to Make them our OWN!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right on! I get my best ispiration from blogs, I won't lie. What I do try to do is to give credit and link back whenever possible and if I do make something I have seen on a blog then I try to change it up a little bit so that I don't copy exactly.

    Keep the ideas coming all of you wonderful crafters and please feel free to use anything I post on my blog. Please leave a comment and maybe a link back, that would just be the icing on the cake.

    We should all remember to use our bloggy manners.

    ReplyDelete